Share This Post
ADMISSION INTO OUR GREAT SCHOOL
- Thomas Aquinas Catholic College like other Catholic schools in Lagos State begins her
- Academic year in the month of September. In seeking admission into the college, the following
- Steps should be followed: Entrance forms should be purchased at any of the accredited centre .
- Thereafter, candidates are invited for examination. The examinations period is usually at the beginning of the year, that’s February and march and follows by supplementary batches. The examinations include written and oral interview. A successful candidate that is able to meet up with the cut off point
- If offered admission prospectus containing the admission letter, school info, rules and regulations of the school, school bills etc. However, the admission is granted to successful candidates by a group of professional called Admission team signed by the Registrar and authorized by the administrator.
- BOARDING: the school has a conducive boarding facilities for both males and females.
Other Admission information ?
- Application forms cost N5, 000 and N7, 500 for transferred students
- Forms may be obtain in the school premises during working hours.
- Entry test/interview is scheduled for candidates seeking admission. Dates will be communicated by the school.
- A provisional letter of admission, parents undertaking, medical slip, code of conducts, acceptance letter, school bills, hostel requirement, mission statement are issued to successful candidates immediately after the interview.
- Payments are made to designated bank and teller submitted to the account clerk during working hours.